Partners, resellers and industry analysts to explore growth opportunities in Unified Communications at annual event
SUNNYVALE, Calif., June 28, 2011 – ShoreTel® (NASDAQ: SHOR), the leading provider of brilliantly simple IP phone systems with fully integrated unified communications (UC), today announced that it will welcome leading business communications experts, including resellers, technology partners and industry analysts, to connect and collaborate at the annual ShoreTel Champion Partner Conference (Twitter: #SHOR11), July 19-21 in Chicago, Ill. ShoreTel and partners from around the globe will share insights and best practices, and learn about new market opportunities for IP telephony and unified communications.
The ShoreTel Champion Partner Conference is the premier event for ShoreTel’s global reseller and distributor network, as well as for key technology partners from the ShoreTel Innovation Network. The conference will explore ways partners can capitalize on business communications trends such as enterprise mobility and uncover new revenue opportunities resulting from ShoreTel’s commitment to open integration and best-of-breed, collaborative UC solutions.
Highlights of the conference include:
- “Mobilize for Growth” Informational Sessions with ShoreTel Executives – CEO Peter Blackmore and top executives will review global sales and development programs, including the ShoreTel Solutions Roadmap, to give partners an exclusive sneak peek into what the coming year will hold for ShoreTel products. This will be a unique opportunity to engage with ShoreTel leadership, including Blackmore, who joined the company as CEO last December.
- Partner Innovation Center – More than 40 technology partners, including Brocade, Polycom, and Oaisys, among others, will showcase innovative integration with ShoreTel solutions.
- Training for Growth – Breakout sessions will cover technical training in the latest ShoreTel solutions including ShoreTel Mobility and ShoreTel 12, as well as sales training and business development strategies geared toward helping ShoreTel partners grow their businesses.
- Partner Recognition and Awards Ceremony – ShoreTel will celebrate its partners’ continued commitment and business performance at an Awards Gala, where it will honor partners who have earned the highest customer satisfaction and revenue this year.
ShoreTel maintains a 100-percent indirect sales-channel strategy and a recently announced global two-tier value-added distribution strategy, which provides reseller partners with the highest vendor margins in the industry. This commitment to partners has earned the company several prominent awards recently, including a five-star designation in CRN’s Partner Programs Guide for the past two years, recognizing ShoreTel’s success in the channel.
“ShoreTel maintains invaluable relationships with the top resellers in the industry, who capitalize on ShoreTel’s technology in unique and innovative ways to propel their businesses forward. ShoreTel has incredible momentum, and is leading the charge to provide UC solutions based on simplicity, collaboration and mobility. I am excited to meet with our partners from around the world and share our strategy for continued distribution, development and growth.”
- Peter Blackmore, CEO, ShoreTel
“ShoreTel is 100% channel based and we live and thrive by our extended family who will be joining us in Chicago this July. We’ll offer new tools and strategies for using ShoreTel’s brilliantly simple communication solutions to grow their businesses and reach a wider customer base, while listening to their feedback. At ShoreTel, we embrace, educate, encourage and recognize our partners; we are excited to host this event that reinforces our commitment to our channel partners and our collective success.”
- Don Girskis, Senior Vice President, Worldwide Sales, ShoreTel
About ShoreTel, Inc.
ShoreTel, Inc., (NASDAQ: SHOR) is a leading provider of Pure IP unified communications solutions. ShoreTel enables companies of any size to seamlessly integrate all communications - voice, video, messaging and data - with their business processes. Independent of device or location, ShoreTel's distributed software architecture eliminates the traditional costs, complexity and reliability issues typically associated with other solutions. ShoreTel continues to deliver the highest levels of customer satisfaction, ease of use and manageability while driving down the overall total cost of ownership. ShoreTel is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, and has regional offices in Austin, Texas, the United Kingdom, Sydney, Australia and Munich, Germany. For more information, visit www.shoretel.com or call 1-800-425-9385.