Need the best in Smart WiFi technology for your enterprise? We are a trusted supplier of wireless networking systems from Ruckus Wireless. Ruckus Wireless is a trusted manufacturer of smart wireless networking equipment for companies and service providers. Ruckus offers indoor and outdoor "Smart Wi-Fi" products to mobile carriers, broadband service providers, and corporate enterprises. Ruckus offers various solutions for your company’s needs.
Access Points: Ruckus offers a large range of indoor and outdoor wireless access points that can support up to 500 simultaneous connections on a single node. In 2007, Ruckus launched ZoneFlex, a centrally managed WLAN platform for enterprises and carriers.
ZoneFlex Indoor Access Points: Our Ruckus WLAN systems bring power and simplicity together for large-scale indoor deployments — along with all the requisite capabilities demanded:
- Seamless interoperability
- Advanced Wi-Fi security
- Massive scalability
- Best-in-class performance
- Robust WLAN management
What’s more, Ruckus WLAN solutions combine one of the best centrally managed WLANs with jaw-dropping advances in intelligent RF routing and Smart WiFi meshing.
ZoneFlex Outdoor Access Points: ZoneFlex outdoor access points uniquely combine adaptive antenna technology and adaptive meshing to enable a new level of outdoor performance at a low cost. Built to withstand the harshest of outdoor conditions, they’re designed with the flexibility to function as standalone access points or as managed devices, using the same wireless controller as their indoor Smart WiFi counterparts. ZoneFlex outdoor access points are ideal for hotels and resorts covering pool areas, for schools and stadiums covering sports facilities, and for general enterprises covering shipping docks and other outdoor areas where Ethernet cabling is not possible. Service providers can easily extend branded broadband services, offload bulky data traffic from congested 3G networks, deploy multimedia hotspots, or offer wireless DSL services where fixed line access is limited. Customers now have a simple-to-use Smart WiFi environment that provides extended range, simple deployment, reliable connectivity and consistent performance at range outdoors.
Controllers: Ruckus offers two different controllers: ZoneDirector geared for smaller, single-site deployments and SmartZone directed at carrier and large, multi-site enterprise deployments. SmartZone can be delivered as both a virtual and physical appliance.
ZoneDirector Software Platform: The ZoneDirector Software Platform delivers a bunch of wireless LAN features not found in any other centrally-managed system.
- Adaptive wireless meshing
- Sophisticated user access controls
- Automatic traffic redirection
- Integrated Wi-Fi client performance tools
- Elegant and simple guest networking functions
- Rogue AP detection and advanced Wi-Fi security features
- Flexible WLAN groups
- Extensive authentication support
- Robust network management
SmartZone Software Platform: The Ruckus SmartZone software platform provides unified software architecture across wireless LAN/WLAN controllers, for appliance, virtualized and cloud environments offering the ultimate in deployment flexibility. This new Wi-Fi software offers a tremendous level of flexibility: scaling up to 300,000 devices and offering single and multi-tenancy.
The Ruckus Virtual SmartZone (vSZ): The vSZ is a key building block in enabling service providers of all types to provide a complete managed service to their customers. This can include management of the access points on the customer’s premises as well as all back-end systems in their data center. One of the most important backend systems is the WLAN controller. The vSZ is a virtualize version of the industry leading SCG-200 that makes use of Network Functions Virtualization to enable MSPs to offer a totally cloud-based service. vSZ can run on either an open-source KVM or VMware hypervisor.
Software: Ruckus Wireless provides software-products to accompany their hardware. They offer the FlexMaster, Ruckus Unleashed, and Ruckus Mobile Applications.
FlexMaster: The Ruckus FlexMaster Management System (9.0) is a Linux-based managed service platform for configuration, fault detection, audit, performance management and optimization of hundreds of thousands of remote Smart Wi-Fi APs or Smart Wireless LANs (WLANs) from a single point. Now, Ruckus Wi-Fi systems can be securely controlled, monitored, and upgraded from anywhere in the world, over the Internet or a private IP network — with FlexMaster. It’s a complete management platform for building and managing Enterprise and Carrier-Grade Wi-Fi Service Infrastructures. The Ruckus FlexMaster Management System (9.0) is a fully-featured, intuitive, and complete, Linux-based managed service platform for configuration, fault detection, audit, performance management and optimization of hundreds of thousands of remote Smart Wi-Fi APs or Smart Wireless LANs (WLANs) from a single point. It provides a unique collection of automated and customized facilities not found in other management platforms such as an automated and customized super dashboard, trending reports and customized graphs, detailed client data for planning and troubleshooting and comprehensive events management.
With FlexMaster, providers gain the benefits of:
- Single platform for Wi-Fi service management
- Carrier-grade scalability of hundreds of thousands of remote Smart Wi-Fi APs or Smart Wireless LANs (WLANs)
- Seamless integration with existing OSS systems
- Leverages industry-standard protocols such as SNMP, TR-069, SOAP, TCP, and HTTP/S to access devices on networks that otherwise might be blocked by local firewalls
- At-a-glance customizable network dashboard provides overview of events, devices, and clients
- Easy installation and use by automatically discovering deployed devices in the network
- Bulk configuration and firmware upgrades eliminate tedious remote configuration
- Easy management grouping by geography, device type, serial number, and customer
- Detailed historical reports by device, client, mesh changes for a specified time
- Reduced total cost of ownership from eliminating service calls and remote IT diagnostics
- New revenue streams, resulting from the ability to offer innovative managed Wi-Fi services
- Multi-tiered administration for offering managed WLAN service or cloud-based WLAN management services
Smart Wi-Fi Unleashed: With Ruckus Unleashed™ Access Points, small and medium businesses can deploy Wi-Fi in minutes and configure it in just 60 seconds. Take advantage of a low-cost, high performance network that delivers an optimal wireless experience for your customers. And when your business needs to grow, you can leverage your existing Unleashed investments to seamlessly upgrade to the controller-based management platform.
For more information on Ruckus Wireless, please fill out our contact form, or call (248) 363-0900.