A well-defined, cloud-based, unified communications business voice system takes the burden of owning, configuring, and managing your phone system off your shoulders, making your work feel less like work.
At Premises Systems, we provide businesses with VoIP and unified communications technology from Mitel, including MiCloud Connect. We will help engineer, configure and maintain your MiCloud Connect system while providing unmatched customer service.
Love Your Phone
The first question to ask yourself is whether you want your business phone system on-premises managed by an IT staff or in the cloud on secure data centers managed by a responsible third party partner. Moving to the cloud means:
- Your phone system stays on even when your building does not
- More time and focus for your IT staff to achieve strategic business goals
- Easier access for remote sites and mobile employees to connect to your network
If you’re tired of managing your own phone system on-site, it might be time to consider a cloud-based communication solution. If you’re interested, learn more about ShoreTel’s cloud based VoIP service.
Phones Stay up When the Unexpected Happens
No matter what happens to your building, never lose sleep again worrying about the impact on your phones with MiCloud Connect. MiCloud Connect’s cloud-based solution keeps working even when you can’t, and lets you:
- Connect remote workers to your network easily
- Provide multiple business phones for dozens of locations without an NP list or Wide Area Network
- Upgrade your business phone system with NO capital outlay
- Upgrade to new features painlessly, universally and instantly
- Execute uniform deployments
- Integrate with Salesforce and other popular business apps for superior metrics and customer care
Premises Systems is a Mitel Certified Partner. With offices located in Michigan and Ohio, we have 20 years of experience designing, supporting and managing business communication and security solutions. Contact us today for a free quote and demo.