VoIP Support Services
Need help troubleshooting with your new VoIP system? Premises Systems understands that implementing a new VoIP phone system for your business for the first time, or changing providers can be an unnerving situation. Disruptions to your workday can sometimes overshadow the benefits of a new system.
That is why we stay closely engaged with our customers from the initial business meeting until steady state, along with ongoing maintenance and 24/7 support available
We’ll help you select the unified communication services that are best suited for your organization while managing the conversion process and equipment-related issues.
VOIP TECHNICAL SUPPORT: HOW WE SUPPORT YOU FROM START TO FINISH
- Work closely with your business’ stakeholders to identify beneficial solutions
- Present a live demo of the ShoreTel System if VoIP is one of the product solutions
- Involve the Premises System Engineering team to design and recommend a solution to fit your business’ needs
- Present recommended business solution and cost-benefit analysis to your team
- Deliver a detailed Welcome Package to your team that explains what to expect during project planning, implementation, and go-live
- Assign a Premises Systems project manager to work with your team
- Jointly develop a timeline and project plan
- Develop and coordinate training based on your needs
- Schedule engineers to install onsite equipment
- Provide onsite support during go-live
- Provide ongoing maintenance and 24/7 support
Get in Touch with a VoIP Support Expert
When it comes to maintaining your new VoIP system, trust the experts at Premises Systems. We’ve been assisting the businesses of Michigan for more than 20 years with sterling customer service and technical support. To speak with one of our experts today, or to schedule a free demo of some of our products, fill out our form, or call (248) 363-0900.