Premises Systems has proudly partnered with ShoreTel to provide our customers with award-winning Unified Communications (UC) business systems. ShoreTel’s open ecosystem and unique distributed architecture integrates seamlessly with your business’ existing infrastructure and comes with pre-built compatibility for third-party enterprise and CRM applications. With advanced call management delivered by an intuitive user interface, all employees are able master a full suite of power tools to manage your business’ real-time communications. With our per-configured voice over IP phones (VoIP) and minimal training, setting up your office for ShoreTel Unified Communications has never been easier.
EXPLORE AN EASIER WAY TO WORK
If you're spending too much time on problem-solving and end-user implementation, it might be time for a new phone system with improved ROI and more responsive customer service. ShoreTel's Unified Communication solution offers both by freeing you to focus on activities that increase your productivity and profits.
Is your current phone system:
- Simple - Can you maintain the system from any Internet connection?
- Scalable - Will it grow with your business needs?
- Flexible - Does it offer IM, mobility, video and collaboration?
- Always On - Does it have 99.999% availability?
- Respected - Can independent surveys, industry awards and customer feedback confirm a satisfying experience?
- Intuitive - Can it provide user support at the push of a button?
- Strategic - Does it free your IT staff to focus on critical business goals?
If you're tired of managing your own phone system, it might be time to consider a cloud based VoIP service.
DOES YOUR PHONE SYSTEM DO THIS?
- Send voicemails to email
- Provide push-button user support
- Connect you with your team, wherever they are
If you're tired of managing your own phone system, it might be time to consider a unified communication cloud based VoIP service.
FIND THE RIGHT PHONE SYSTEM FAST
From selecting the VoIP system that's right for you to justifying the capital investment needed to make it happen, it's enough to make you want to go back to tin cans and string. These resources make it easier to find the system that's right for you.